Rocco Forte Hotels is a collection of luxury hotels in exciting and cultural city destinations, together with a state-of-the-art golf and spa resort in Sicily.
With luxury hotels in London, Manchester and Edinburgh through to Berlin, Brussels, Rome and beyond, Rocco Forte Hotels believes in delivering 'The Art of Simple Luxury'. Subscribe to the newsletter here
to receive news bulletins about all the new special offers and packages from Rocco Forte Hotels.
Set in the heart of London's Mayfair, historical Brown's Hotel is the oldest hotel in London. Opened in 1837, this luxury hotel has hostel many distinguished guests including President Roosevelt, Rudyard Kipling and Agatha Christie, who wrote many of their novels at the hotel.
- 117 bedrooms including 29 suites with luxury bathrooms
- Dine at HIX Mayfair, The English Tea Room, and The Donovan Bar
- Spa and gym facilities
- 6 meeting rooms, business centre and Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Located in the fashionable city of Manchester, The Lowry Hotel embraces everything that is new and exciting with galleries, museums, theatre, music, shopping and sports on its doorstep. The curved, glass faÃ§ade and sleek interior creates a contemporary, glamorous feel that creates a light and airy atmosphere within the hotel interior.
- 165 bedrooms including 6 suites with luxury bathrooms
- Dine alfresco on The Terrace, or at The River Bar and Restaurant for meals, cocktails and afternoon tea
- Urban spa, sauna and relaxation rooms, and gym facilities
- Dedicated conference floor with 8 meeting rooms and ballroom for up to 400 people
The Balmoral, a unique and contemporary luxury five-star hotel, can be found on the famous Prince's Street - in the heart of Edinburgh city centre's main shopping area. With its Michelin-starred 'number one' restaurant or chic Hadrian's Brasseries, and in walking distance of many Edinburgh attractions, the city has year-round cultural appeal.
- 188 bedrooms including 19 suites
- Wine and dine at the Michelin-starred restaurant, Hadrian's Brasserie, The Drawing Room, The Bollinger Bar, or The Balmoral Bar
- Urban spa, 5 treatment rooms, swimming pool, Finnish sauna and steam room, and gym facilities
- 10 conference and banqueting suite to host up to 450 people
Superbly located in the very heart of Brussels, Hotel Amigo restored to its rightful status as the best luxury hotel in Brussels provides a stylish and central base from which to explore the city.
- 173 bedrooms with marble bathrooms including 18 suites
- Dine at Bocconi Italian restaurant or enjoy a cocktail in Bar Amigo
- Gym facilities
- 6 meeting rooms, ballroom for up to 200 people, and Blaton Suite for private parties
The Villa Kennedy is a luxury five-star hotel in the centre of Frankfurt close to the residential area, Sachsenhausen, with its bustling bars and restaurants. With its wonderful combination of tradition and innovation guests feel truly comfortable.
- 163 bedrooms with walk-in showers including 35 suites
- Dine at Restaurant Gusto, JFK's Bar and Lounge or the inner courtyard for alfresco dining
- 8 treatment rooms, swimming pool, steam room and sauna, yoga studio, gym and relaxation area
- 7 meeting rooms, ballroom for up to 300 people, and inner courtyard for summer receptions
Perfectly situated in the centre of Munich, The Charles Hotel promises to be one of the finest luxury hotels in this historic and cosmopolitan Bavarian city. Close to the historic square of KÃ¶nigsplatz, the old town and the superb shopping area, it is suited to both business and leisure guests.
- 160 bedrooms with luxury bathrooms including 27 suites
- Dine at Davvero Italian restaurant, or enjoy drinks at Davvero restaurant bar or Lobby Bar
- 5 treatment rooms, swimming pool, sauna and steam rooms, and gym
- 7 conference rooms, and ballroom for up to 250 people
Luxury Hotel de Rome is a conversion of an existing building constructed in 1889 by architect Ludwig Heim, which housed the head office of Dresdner Bank until 1945. This is one of the few luxury hotels in Berlin located in an original building making use of its full architectural splendour to offer guests an authentic Berlin experience.
- 146 bedrooms with marble bathrooms including 39 suites
- Relax with a meal at Petioli, Afternoon tea at Opera Court, or have drinks in Bebel Bar & Lounge or the Roof Terrace
- 6 treatment rooms, swimming pool, Finnish sauna and steam room, relaxation area and gym facilites
- 5 conference rooms, and ballroom for up to 220 people
The five-star Hotel Savoy offers luxury and style in the heart of Florence. Located on the Piazza Repubblica, close to Florence's renowned landmark the Duomo, the hotel is just a short walk from the Uffizi Gallery and the Ponte Vecchio, and just steps away from the main Florence fashion houses.
- 102 bedrooms with marble bathrooms including 13 suites
- Alfresco dining at L'Incontro Bar and Restaurant by reknowned chef
- Gym with panoramic views
- 2 meeting rooms for up to 60 people
A luxury five-star hotel located in the heart of the beautiful city of Rome is within easy walking distance of Rome's key attractions, fashion houses and Via Condotti. The Vatican City, with St Peter's and the Sistine Chapel, is just a ten-minute walk from the Hotel de Russie while Piazza Navona and the Trevi Fountain are also within easy access.
- 122 bedrooms with marble or mosaic bathrooms including 32 suites
- Alfresco dining at Le jardin de Russie or drinks on the terrace at Stravinskij Bar
- 6 treatment rooms, sauna and Turkish steam bath, marine hydropool, gym facilities
- 5 meeting rooms for up to 90 people and Secret Garden for unique events
Europe's most exciting luxury golf and spa resort located on the south coast of Sicily near the seaside town of Sciacca. Winning several prestigious awards since its opening in 2010, Verdura Golf & Spa Resort offers discreet exclusivity that few places can match.
- 153 bedrooms with sea views with a further 50 suites
- Multiple dining options to choose from with exclusive restaurants and bars on site
- 4000m2 spa, outdoor pools, tennis courts, watersports, gym and extensive golfing facilities
- 7 meeting rooms, ballroom for up to 350 people and open-air ampitheatre
Hotel Astoria description
Rocco Forte Hotels and Al Farida have agreed to end the management contract for the hotel in Abu Dhabi
. The hotel left the Rocco Forte Hotels brand on 19 March 2013. For more information, please click here
If you are searching for the Augustine Hotel please click here