Named for Antonio Canova, the celebrated Neoclassical sculptor, the Canova Suite is one of the top suites at Hotel de la Ville. Truly living up to its namesake, the suite expertly blends high art and lavish style to elegant effect. Serene and sophisticated, the cool wheat shades in the separate living areas, from the sitting room to the bedroom, are offset by deeper, more luxuriant tones in the soft furnishings and lavishly punctuated with a curated collection of objets d’art. The well-appointed outdoor terrace, meanwhile, offers panoramic views of Rome and the opportunity to enjoy aperitivo while looking out over the sunset-lit rooftops of the Eternal City. For extra pampering, the lavish marble bathroom is outfitted with exclusive Irene Forte Skincare products, made with handpicked Sicilian botanicals, while your own private walk-in wardrobe adds a little extra glamour to dressing for dinner.
2 adults in a supremely comfortable super king-sized bed that can be twinned.
Our Canova Suite has a sofa bed that can sleep 1 adult or 1 child.
Panoramic views over Rome
The spacious marble bathroom has a bathtub, separate shower, and double washbasins, as well as state-of-the-art audio speakers
Luxurious Irene Forte Skincare toiletries
Sumptuous Rocco Forte Hotels bathrobes and slippers
- Rocco Forte Nourish healthy In Room Bar (upon request)
- Complimentary tea & coffee making facilities
- Breakfast in your suite or in the restaurant
- Unpacking and packing service and pressing of up to 4 garments
- Smart television with interactive entertainment
- Premium high-speed Wi-Fi access
- Power point with international adaptor and USB charger