Royal Edinburgh Suite Experience
At The Balmoral
This summer, The Balmoral’s exclusive Royal Edinburgh Suite Experience introduces guests to the regal highlights of the Scottish capital. With direct access to the city’s royal establishments, the experience includes a guided tour of the Queen’s official Edinburgh residence, Palace of Holyroodhouse, as well as her iconic Royal Yacht Britannia.
Start the experience with a stroll through Edinburgh’s historic streets to Holyrood Palace, located at the end of the majestic Royal Mile. The former home of Mary Queen of Scots and Bonnie Prince Charlie, it’s steeped in regal history. Join an expert guide on an exploration of the opulent State Apartments and gilded Throne Room before hopping in a pre-arranged taxi to Royal Yacht Britannia.
The Queen’s much-loved floating palace, HMY Britannia hosted many state banquets and official receptions between its maiden voyage in 1954 until it was retired—much to Her Majesty’s regret—in 1997. Guests are invited onboard to walk in the footsteps of the British Royal Family and explore its smart State Cabins and gleaming Engine Room.
Return to The Balmoral to enjoy yet another royal treat: The Balmoral’s Afternoon Tea Masterclass. Sip Scottish tea served with delicate finger sandwiches and freshly baked scones as our expert details the etiquette surrounding this quintessentially British ritual.
- Walking tour with Blue Badge Guide from The Balmoral to Holyrood Palace, taxi to Royal Yacht Britannia and return taxi to The Balmoral
- Guided tours of Holyrood Palace and Royal Yacht Britannia
- The Balmoral’s Afternoon Tea Masterclass, available in English, French and German
- Afternoon Tea selection of finger sandwiches, homemade scones and the finest Scottish tea
Terms and conditions:
- Available for Junior Suite and above
- The Royal Edinburgh Experience starts at £450 for two people and is available for up to six guests. Additional charges will apply for additional guests
- Audio guides included in tickets prices for Holyrood Palace and Royal Yacht Britannia
- Children’s afternoon tea is charged at £20 per child and entry to both venues is £17 for children aged 5-17 years. Children under five go free. Ticket prices for children at both venues for the whole experience
To book, email email@example.com or call+44 131 556 2414
Terms and conditions
Hotels The Balmoral.
gültig 01.05.2019 - 30.09.2019
Mindestaufenthalt (Nächte) 2