Brown’s Hotel is proud to be a dog-friendly hotel.
Our guests are able to bring small dogs and enjoy staying at the hotel together under the following terms & conditions:
- Weight (maximum of 20lbs/10kgs)
- Number of dogs (maximum of 1 pet per room)
- Dogs are not allowed into any Food or Beverage outlet, spa or gym at any time
- Any dogs in our public spaces in the hotel, have to be kept on a leash (or carried/in a basket)
- Dogs should not be left unattended in the guest’s room
- The guest must look after their dog at all times, whether in the Guest room or in the common areas, and must not expect Brown’s employees to care for the dog.
The guest is responsible for the payment of an antiallergenic deep cleaning fee upon departure of a minimum of £150 for room categories and £250 for suite categories if needed, and any damage or liability caused.
For more information please contact us directly.