Castle View Suite
Looking out towards the Scott Monument, the rich greenery of Princes Street Gardens, and up to the majesty of Edinburgh Castle, our Castle View Suites offer some of the most privileged views in the Scottish capital. Each of these stylish suites is named after a Scottish river or castle—Rothesay, Dee, Drummond, Brodick, Bothwell and Spey—and channel the country’s wild charm in the décor. From the shades of blue that evoke the waters of our lochs and the rich tartan in the upholstery to the objets d’art inspired by the natural world and the works of literature on the bookshelves, these suites are a beguiling blend of art, culture and classic elegance. Adding to the grandeur, the suites have Italian marble bathrooms flooded with natural light.
2 adults in a supremely comfortable king-sized bed that can be twinned
2 extra beds for children are available upon request
View of Edinburgh Castle
The Castle View Suites have spacious Italian marble bathrooms filled with natural light, each with a bathtub and walk-in shower.
- Luxurious Asprey toiletries
- Sumptuous Rocco Forte Hotels bathrobes and slippers
- Nourish healthy In Room Bar (upon request)
- Complimentary tea & coffee making facilities
- Breakfast in your suite or in Brasserie Prince by Alain Roux
- Unpacking and packing service and pressing of up to 4 garments
- Smart television with interactive entertainment
- Premium high-speed Wi-Fi access
- Power sockets with international adaptors and USB charger
- In Room Bar and In Room Safe