Our elegant three-bedroom Pool suite celebrates Sicilian style, showcasing handmade local ceramics and lovingly weaving the shades of the iconic local maiolica tile throughout the decor. Flooded with natural light, the villa elegantly blends inside and out, with three stunning wooden terraces flowing out from the expansive inner spaces. The spacious bedrooms each have sitting areas, as well as deep four-poster king-sized beds that promise a sublime night’s sleep, while the bathrooms, finished in warm stone, are outfitted with orange blossom-scented Ortigia products for added decadence. Share a leisurely afternoon together, swimming in the turquoise waters of your private pool, swinging in the hammock or simply relaxing in one of the many loungers. As the day fades, gather under the stars for dinner and drinks, or relax in the generous indoor sitting room, enjoying aperitivo from the kitchenette.
156 square metres
6 adults in 3 supremely comfortable king-sized beds that can be twinned
An extra bed is available upon request
The Mediterranean Sea and the Verdura golf courses
The spacious bathrooms, finished in warm stone, have a sunken bathtub, separate walk-in shower, double washbasins in the master bathroom, and a full-length seating area. The villa also has a guest powder room.
Luxurious Ortigia bathroom amenities
Sumptuous Rocco Forte Hotels bathrobes and slippers
- Rocco Forte Nourish healthy In Room Bar (upon request)
- Complimentary tea & coffee making facilities
- Breakfast in your Villa or in Buon Giorno Restaurant
- Unpacking and packing service and pressing of up to 4 garments
- Smart television with interactive entertainment
- Premium high-speed Wi-Fi access
- Power point with international adaptor and USB charger