Occupying half of the 16th floor, the 597m2 Royal Suite is an expansive space. It has three large bedrooms all with en-suites, a formal reception area, a sitting room with a dining table for six, a library and a grand dining room for 14 guests. There’s a separate access to the kitchenette and the maid’s room. Decorated with bespoke hanging lanterns, silk wall coverings, crackled plaster with gold inlay and original artworks from Saudi Arabian artists, the Royal Suite also has spectacular views of Jeddah.
597 square meters
View suite floor plan here
7 adults + 3 children on an extra beds
3 king-sized beds and 1 single bed
Children aged 3 to 17 must each be accommodated on an extra bed.
Expansive city views with glimpses of the Red Sea.
The spacious master bathroom is finished in marble, with mosaic decorations. It has natural daylight, a bathtub, a separate walk-in shower, double wash hand basins and a separate water closet. The two en-suite bathrooms have a bathtub and a separate walk-in shower. All have:
- Ortigia bathroom amenities
- Rocco Forte Hotels bathrobes and slippers
The Royal Suite has a guest powder room; the maid’s room has an en-suite with a shower.
As a Forte Suite guest, enjoy:
- Transfer from airport to hotel
- SAR 400 hotel credit per stay
- In-suite check-in
- Personalised Concierge services before and during your stay
- Unpacking service
- Packing service
- Pressing of up to four garments upon arrival
- Full Personal In Room Fridge with non-alcoholic beverages
- Breakfast in your suite or in Twenty Four restaurant
- In-house movies
- High-speed Wi-Fi access
- A Personalised Suite Experience: enjoy a treatment, a Rocco Forte Fitness session, a bespoke cultural or gastronomic experience – whatever your passions, we’ll arrange something special; or, we’ll personalise your suite with your favourite things – flowers, in-room amenities and much more
The Rocco Forte Suite Experience is not available for upgrades.