Welcome to Hotel Astoria
Hotel Astoria 39 Bolshaya Morskaya, St Petersburg, 190000
EXCLUSIVELY YOURS WHEN YOU BOOK DIRECTBook Now
Book direct with RoccoForteHotels.com to receive:
- Complimentary High-speed Wi-Fi
- A complimentary seasonal food and beverage offer
- Early Arrival and Late Check Out (Subject to Availability)
- Early Exclusive Access to Promotions
- Best Rates Guaranteed
Best Rates Guaranteed also when booking through Rocco Forte Hotels preferred travel advisor in addition to their individual hotel program amenities and benefits.
Why Book Direct?
A city landmark since 1912, Hotel Astoria played host to dancer, Isadora Duncan, writer Mikhail Bulgakov and poet Sergei Yesenin. A list of illustrious guests is engraved in brass at reception.
Everything that’s great about St Petersburg is within reach. Located next to St. Isaac's Cathedral, the Hermitage and bronze Peter the Great statue are just around the corner. Take a seat in Hotel Astoria’s private box and revel in the operas and ballets of the Mariinksy Theatre or take a midnight stroll to experience the famed ‘White Nights’. Making the most of your time in St Petersburg means separating the ordinary from the extraordinary. That’s where we come in.
Book with us and get the best rates, guaranteed.
All of our rooms offer complimentary Wi-Fi, interactive entertainment and have Italian marble bathrooms.
- 83 rooms, starting at 25m²
- 86 suites, VIP amenities and much more
- 4 two-bedroom Presidential Suites; a two-bedroom Royal Suite with a spacious terrace; a spectacular 310m² Tsar Suite; all have views of St Isaac’s Square and a private Butler Service upon request
- Amenities and programmes specially designed for our younger guests
The Astoria Café serves French favourites with a Russian twist. Sample our Beluga caviar or the entrecôte with herb butter. Sip some ice cold vodka in the seductive Lichfield bar. With its very own porcelain pattern, Afternoon Tea in the Rotonda Lounge is a St Petersburg institution. Savour traditional blinis and satisfy your sweet tooth with our very own Astoria chocolates.
Indulge in the latest rejuvenating therapies at 2 of our spas. Use our round-the-clock gym, fully equipped with both cardiovascular machines and weights, or stretch out your limbs in one of our yoga classes. Unwind afterwards in the sauna and Turkish steam bath.
Meetings and Events
Hotel Astoria is a place with true Russian hospitality, where personal service is delivered with gracious ease and a local touch.
- Winter Garden and Ballroom for receptions of up to 450 guests
- 6 meeting rooms
- A Business Centre
Rocco Forte Hotels™