The light-filled Royal Bebel Suite is designed in the style of a turn-of-the-century Berlin apartment. It has 3.2m-high ceilings, hardwood floors, a video access monitoring system and a 25m-wide balcony overlooking Bebelplatz. The suite opens onto a study area which leads to an enfilade of rooms. The sitting room is decorated with contemporary and antique furniture and a library with over a thousand books; it also has a virtual surround sound system. The bedroom has a king-sized bed and a walk-in wardrobe. The dining room is served by a kitchenette, with a service entrance; there’s also a guest shower room.
As a Forte Suite guest, enjoy complimentary:
- Return limousine transfer
- In-suite check-in
- Personalised Concierge services prior to guest arrival and during guest stay
- Full In Room Bar
- New Rocco Forte Nourish healthy In Room Bar (upon request)
- Breakfast in the suite or in our restaurant
- Unpacking and packing service
- Pressing of up to four garments
- In-house movies
- High-speed Wi-Fi access
- Personalised Suite Experience and Amenities
You’ll also receive a personalised experience of your choice, whether a cultural, gastronical or shopping experience, a spa treatment or Rocco Forte Fitness session. Alternatively, we can personalise your suite with your favourite things, such as flowers, fragrances and much more.
200 square metres
View suite floorplan here
2 adults + an extra bed (upon request)
1 king-sized bed, can be twinned
Can be connected with up to 3 additional bedrooms and a junior suite to form a 5-bedroom suite.
The marble bathroom has natural daylight, heated floors, two wash hand basins, a separate shower and a beautiful mosaic over the stand-alone bath, with:
- 60ml Malin + Goetz bathroom amenities
- Rocco Forte Hotels bathrobes and slippers