Our grand Balmoral Suite harmonises beautiful heritage accents with modern notes to sophisticated effect. With artwork and a colour palette inspired by the serenity of our lochs, as well as hints of heather and deep green woodland in the lavish textiles, the suite evokes the splendour of the Scottish countryside. From the sitting room, with its roaring fire, to the two separate bedrooms, each with decadent decorative features and objets d’art, the Balmoral Suite exudes a sense of refined sophistication and welcoming warmth. Ideal for longer stays and families, the suite can be interconnected with an Executive Old Town View room to create your own three bedroom family suite with views of Arthur’s Seat and Edinburgh’s historic Old Town.
4 adults in 2 supremely comfortable king-sized beds that can be twinned
Perfect for families, the Balmoral Suite can interconnect with an Executive Old Town View room to form a three bedroom family suite
View of Arthur’s Seat and the historic Old Town
The Balmoral Suite has a spacious Italian marble en-suite bathroom and separate shower room.
- Luxurious Asprey toiletries
- Sumptuous Rocco Forte Hotels bathrobes and slippers
- Nourish healthy In Room Bar (upon request)
- Complimentary tea & coffee making facilities
- Breakfast in your suite or at Brasserie Prince
- Unpacking and packing service and pressing of up to 4 garments
- Smart television with interactive entertainment
- Premium high-speed Wi-Fi access
- Power sockets with international adaptors and USB charger
- In Room Safe