Our grand Balmoral Suite harmonises beautiful heritage accents with modern notes to sophisticated effect. With artwork and a colour palette inspired by the serenity of our lochs, as well as hints of heather and deep green woodland in the lavish textiles, the suite evokes the splendour of the Scottish countryside. From the sitting room, with its roaring fire, to the two separate bedrooms, each with decadent decorative features and objets d’art, the Balmoral Suite exudes a sense of refined sophistication and welcoming warmth. Ideal for longer stays and families, the suite can be interconnected with an Executive Old Town View room to create your own three bedroom family suite with views of Arthur’s Seat and Edinburgh’s historic Old Town.
4 adults in 2 supremely comfortable king-sized beds that can be twinned
Perfect for families, the Balmoral Suite can interconnect with an Executive Old Town View room to form a three bedroom family suite
View of Arthur’s Seat and the historic Old Town
The Balmoral Suite has a spacious Italian marble en-suite bathroom and separate shower room.
- Luxurious Asprey toiletries
- Sumptuous Rocco Forte Hotels bathrobes and slippers
- Nourish healthy In Room Bar (upon request)
- Complimentary tea & coffee making facilities
- Breakfast in your suite or in Brasserie Prince by Alain Roux
- Unpacking and packing service and pressing of up to 4 garments
- Smart television with interactive entertainment
- Premium high-speed Wi-Fi access
- Power sockets with international adaptors and USB charger
- In Room Bar and In Room Safe
Essential maintenance work will be carried out in The Balmoral Spa starting on Monday 28th October 2019 until approximately mid December 2019. The steam room, sauna and shower area will be undergoing a transformation and thus will be boarded off during this period.
Rest assured that the changing rooms, gym, studio and swimming pool will all be available for you to continue to enjoy.