Named after Scotland’s most beautiful castle and the childhood home of The Queen Mother, our newly refurbished Glamis Suite evokes the majesty of its namesake in every carefully chosen design detail.
Large windows cast natural light upon the spacious salon, with its magnificent velvet sofas, tasteful antiques and original fireplace, and the sophisticated dining room, with its Scottish baronial furniture and antique chandelier, provides an elegant area for entertaining. Historic period features including ornate cornicing are complemented by exquisite drapes and wallpapers, whilst hand-picked collections of books and records make this spacious haven homely.
In the Arabascato marble bathroom, discover a free-standing bath and roomy walk-in shower stocked with exquisite Asprey toiletries, while in the bedroom, a king-sized bed with full-height, half-tester drapes promises a regal night’s sleep. Behind the Blithfield drapes, the views over Princes Street are peerless.
105 square metres, or 155 square metres as a three bedroom suite
View suite floor plan here
2 adults in a supremely comfortable king-sized bed
An extra bed is available upon request
Perfect for families, the Glamis Suite can be interconnected with an Executive Room
Views the full length of Princes Street
The Glamis Suite has a spacious Italian marble bathroom with a free-standing bathtub, walk-in shower, and natural daylight.
- Luxurious Asprey toiletries
- Sumptuous Rocco Forte Hotels bathrobes and slippers
- Rocco Forte Nourish healthy In Room Bar (upon request)
- Complimentary tea & coffee making facilities
- Breakfast in your suite or at Brasserie Prince
- Unpacking and packing service and pressing of up to 4 garments
- Smart television with interactive entertainment
- Unique Shinola record player and vinyl collection
- Premium high-speed Wi-Fi access
- Power sockets with international adaptors and USB charger