J.K. Rowling Suite
Our elegant J.K. Rowling Suite beautifully blends contemporary design accents with unique features to magical effect. Enter the suite, past the owl door knocker, and walk through the star-filled entranceway into the lounge. From the marble bust of Hermes that J.K. Rowling signed when she finished writing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in this very suite, to the antique furnishings, this light-flooded space is adorned with quirky items. Large windows reveal stunning views of Calton Hill, while turreted alcoves add charm. The decor throughout evocatively conjures the Scottish countryside through stylish sylvan accents and decorative touches that call to mind the natural world. Moving through the enchanting suite into the peaceful bedroom, the sumptuous king-sized bed promises a restful night’s sleep, and the adjoining Italian marble bathroom, which features a bathtub and separate shower, is stocked with luxurious Asprey toiletries.
55 square metres
2 adults in a supremely comfortable king-sized bed that can be twinned
2 extra beds for children are available upon request
The J.K. Rowling Suite has a spacious Italian marble bathroom with a bathtub and walk-in shower.
- Luxurious Asprey toiletries
- Sumptuous Rocco Forte Hotels bathrobes and slippers
- Nourish healthy In Room Bar (upon request)
- Complimentary tea & coffee making facilities
- Breakfast in your suite or at Brasserie Prince
- Unpacking and packing service and pressing of up to 4 garments
- Smart television with interactive entertainment
- Premium high-speed Wi-Fi access
- Power sockets with international adaptors and USB charger
- In Room Safe