J.K. Rowling Suite
The J.K. Rowling suite features a beautiful sitting room with turret style alcoves and decor inspired by the Scottish woodlands. This suite has view over Calton Hill.
This suite is where the J.K.Rowling finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It contains a marble bust of Hermes, the Greek god of travel, signed by J.K.Rowling herself. The door knocker is a brass owl in her honour.
55 square metres
2 adults + up to 2 extra beds for children (upon request)
1 king-sized bed
The Italian marble bathroom has bathtub, separate shower, as well as:
- 100ml Asprey bathroom amenities
- Rocco Forte Hotels bathrobes and slippers
As a Forte Suite guest, enjoy complimentary:
- In-suite check-in
- Personalised Concierge services before and during your stay
- Full In Room Bar
- New Rocco Forte Nourish healthy In Room Bar (upon request)
- Breakfast in your suite or in Brasserie Prince by Alain Roux
- Unpacking and packing service
- Pressing of up to 4 garments
- In-house movies
- High-speed Wi-Fi access
You’ll also receive a personalised experience of your choice, a Whisky Journey in Scotch, fast-track tickets to Edinburgh Castle or a private tour of Hamilton & Inches' silversmith workshop, the iconic Edinburgh jewellers. Alternatively, we’ll personalise your suite with your favourite things, such as flowers, in-room amenities and much more.