Junior Suite Castle View
Named after their stunning vistas, our Junior Suite Castle View rooms offer some of the best views in the Scottish capital, looking out towards the rugged castle on the 700-million-year-old extinct volcano, Castle Rock. Beautiful inside and out, the suites themselves elegantly evoke Scottish heritage through shades of heather and moss, with rich wool tartans and other lavish local textiles, like elegant cushions by Glasgow artisans, Timorous Beasties. The sleek desk and inviting armchairs in the lounge area offer comfort and style for business and leisure travellers alike, while the sumptuous king-sized bed and fine marble bathroom promise decadence and pampering.
From 38 - 45 square metres
2 adults in a supremely comfortable king-sized bed that can be twinned
1 extra bed for children is available upon request
View of Edinburgh Castle and Princes Street Gardens.
- Luxurious skincare products by Irene Forte
- Sumptuous Rocco Forte Hotels bathrobes and slippers
- Smart television with interactive entertainment
- In Room Bar and In Room Safe
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Power sockets with international adaptors and USB charger
- Nourish healthy In Room Bar (upon request)
- Complimentary tea & coffee making facilities