Welcome to Villa Kennedy
Villa Kennedy Kennedyallee 70, 60596 Frankfurt
EXCLUSIVELY YOURS WHEN YOU BOOK DIRECTBook Now
Book direct with RoccoForteHotels.com to receive:
- Complimentary High-speed Wi-Fi
- A complimentary seasonal food and beverage offer
- Early Arrival and Late Check Out (Subject to Availability)
- Early Exclusive Access to Promotions
- Best Rates Guaranteed
Why Book Direct?
Once a grand family home, Villa Kennedy is now the embodiment of a modern Frankfurt. Built in 1901, the hotel was renamed in honour of President John F Kennedy's visit in 1963. It has been extensively restored but still retains its family feel. The tranquil Villa garden in the centre is ideal for alfresco dinner and drinks in the warmer months.
Villa Kennedy is a short stroll from Museum Embankment and a mere 10-minute drive from the airport, which makes it ideal for business conferences and events. Public car park is available on site.
Book with us and get the best rates, guaranteed.
All of our rooms have complimentary Wi-Fi, interactive entertainment, as well as feature glass and mosaic bathrooms with under floor heating.
- 127 rooms, the largest in the city, starting at 35m²
- 36 suites, VIP amenities and much more
- Views over our private Villa garden
- Amenities and programmes specially designed for our younger guests
Restaurant Gusto serves authentic Italian cuisine inspired by celebrity chef Fulvio Pierangelini. A buzzing space, where crowds spill out onto the terrace for an alfresco experience.
Meetings & Events
With our personal and intimate service, Villa Kennedy is one of the city’s best meeting and events venues:
- 326m² ballroom (dividable into two rooms) and foyer for receptions of up to 350 guests
- 7 meeting rooms (5 interconnect)
- 700m² Villa garden
- A Business Centre
Set across three floors, our 1000m² spa offers an array of treatments. It also has a 15 metre indoor pool, jacuzzi, steam bath, sauna and fitness centre with yoga and pilates classes.