at Villa Spa
Our top priority has always been to bring a safe experience of healing and rejuvenation to our guests, and our resolve is now stronger than ever before. Our team has been working hard to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of treatment processes to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with the World Health Organization as well as local and national regulatory guidelines.
All spa and fitness services must be booked in advance. This includes all treatments, beauty services and the use of the gym. We have also reduced our daily number of treatments.
We kindly ask for your understanding that spontaneous visits and walk-ins won’t be accepted.
This will all allow us to limit traffic in the spa areas, and give us adequate time to clean and disinfect all spaces and areas after each guest use.
We are committed to meet or exceed all local and national regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene.
Team members who have Covid-19-like symptoms or have come into contact with someone with these symptoms in the last 14 days will not come into work.
Strict sanitation procedures have been implemented for all areas of the spa. Our spa team members have also been thoroughly trained in the new procedures.
Therapists will wear masks for massage treatments and face shields and gloves during facial treatments. Additional Personal Protective Equipment requests can be made in advance of your treatment via the online consultation form.
Hand sanitisers are available throughout the spa areas.
What we ask you for
To keep our guests and team members safe, we kindly ask you to:
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you or someone you have come into contact with has had Covid-19-like symptoms in the last 14 days;
- Share special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at the spa via the online consultation form;
- Respect the spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards as communicated by team members and through signage throughout the spa;
- Wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds prior to beginning a treatment;
- Respect social distancing measures put in place throughout the spa areas.
Please note that our pool and sauna areas are currently closed. You can book a relaxing treatments or use our fitness facilities.