Behind the scenes at KPM
Dettagli del pacchetto
Delve into the fascinating world of traditional craftsmanship with an exclusive stay curated in collaboration with the Berlin Royal Porcelain Manufactory (otherwise known as KPM Berlin). Established in 1763 by King Frederick the Great and initially influenced by his passion for Rococo, this historic establishment’s ceramics came to be known as ‘white gold’. To this day, artisans craft each and every piece by hand, but as the production areas are closed to the public, their secrets largely remain their own. As part of this fascinating experience, enjoy a private behind-the-scenes tour and watch the experts at work, before taking part in a workshop at the KPM DIY Manufactory. Afterwards, take home classic KPM Kurland porcelain cups as a memento.
- 2 nights including breakfast in a Classic Room
- Berlin currywurst served in a KPM dish, accompanied by Champagne
- Pick-up and transfer to KPM Berlin by limousine
- Exclusive guided tour of the Berlin Royal Porcelain Manufactory
- Workshop in the KPM DIY Manufactory
- KPM Berlin porcelain cups in the classic Kurland design of 1790
Terms and conditions
Hotels Hotel de Rome.
Valido 03/05/2019 - 31/12/2020
Soggiorno minimo (notti) 2