A BAVARIAN WHISKY EXPERIENCE
With The Charles Hotel
While Bavaria evokes images of handsome landscapes and characterful craft beer, thanks to its flavourful barley and pure alpine spring water, the region is also home to a thriving whisky scene. As guests of The Charles Hotel, Bourbon connoisseurs can exclusively enjoy a private tour of Germany’s award-winning SLYRS distillery, the largest whisky producer in the country.
Upon arrival at The Charles Hotel, you will enjoy a number of welcome amenities in your room or suite, including your own miniature whisky collection to be sampled at your leisure. Then you’ll be whisked away by chauffeured vehicle to the picturesque lakeside town of Schliersee, where the expert team at SLYRS will educate you on the site’s award-winning single-malt secrets during a private tour and tasting lasting up to an hour and a half. Your visit will culminate in a lunch of regional delicacies overlooking the stunning mountain scenery, before you’re chauffeured back to The Charles Hotel to spend the rest of your time discovering everything Munich has to offer.
- 2 nights in a Classic Room
- Complimentary breakfast at Sophia's Restaurant
- Complimentary use of The Charles Spa
- Welcome gift including miniature collection of whisky bottles
- Private guided tour and whisky tasting, lasting up to 1 hour 20 minutes
- Lunch at the SLYRS restaurant
- Chauffeured return transfers to the distillery
For reservations and more information on our partnership with SLYRS distillery, please call +49 89 544555 1430 or email email@example.com.
Terms and conditions:
- Minimum length of stay 2 nights
- Your stay must take place between 1st November and 31st July 2021 and is subject to availability
- Private tours from Monday to Thursday must be booked 2 weeks in advance.
- Private tours from Friday to Sunday must be booked 4 weeks in advance.
- City tax is not included
Terms and conditions
Hotel The Charles Hotel