A Culinary Hogmanay Celebration
at The Balmoral
Toast to the year ahead with an unforgettable gourmet experience at The Balmoral in the heart of Edinburgh.
Toast to the year ahead with an unforgettable gourmet experience at The Balmoral in the heart of Edinburgh. On New Year’s Eve, enjoy a jovial 4-course Hogmanay dinner with your loved ones at Brasserie Prince, with a menu of the finest Scottish produce crafted especially by Executive Chef Gary Robinson.
To make the occasion even more memorable, relish your time together and indulge in an exquisite Michelin-starred chef's menu curated by Head Chef Mark Donald and his wonderful team at Number One. Choose your special pre or post celebration to suit your stay, available to book on either 30th December 2020 or 1st January 2021.
Your stay includes:
- Accommodation in your choice of room or suite
- Complimentary breakfast in your room or suite
- Dinner in Michelin-starred Number One on either 30th December 2020 or 1st January 2021
- Hogmanay dinner celebration in Brasserie Prince on 31st December 2020
Terms and conditions:
- Minimum 2 night stay on 30th & 31st December 2020, or 31st December 2020 & 1st January 2020. Stay must take place over 31st December 2020.
- Valid from 28th December 2020 to 4th January 2021
- City tax not included
Terms and conditions
Hotels The Balmoral.
Valid 28/12/2020 - 04/01/2021
Minimum Stay (Nights) 2