An Evening Under the Stars with Andrea Bocelli
At Hotel Savoy
This summer, Hotel Savoy is delighted to invite you to watch multi-award-winning tenor Andrea Bocelli sing live in an extraordinary open-air theatre in his hometown, Lajatico. Set among the rolling hills of Tuscany, the purpose-built Theatre of Silence is so called because it is only used for Bocelli’s solo performance each July, and remains silent for the rest of the year.
This exclusive experience begins when you check in to one of Hotel Savoy’s recently refurbished rooms or suites, where you’ll find two VIP tickets for Andrea Bocelli’s concert waiting for you. Head to the elegant Irene Bistro to enjoy a celebratory Afternoon Tea or aperitivo before departing for the concert in Lajatico in a chauffeur driven Mercedes.
Now in its 14th year, Andrea Bocelli’s annual performance in his hometown has a different theme each year, and the 2019 edition focuses on the idea of ‘wings of freedom.’ A multisensory experience, the performance will include songs from the singer’s latest album as well as his best-loved arias. After the concert, you’ll be chauffeured back to the hotel to enjoy a late-night snack in your room and reflect upon an extraordinary evening.
- A minimum stay of three nights in a Piazza View Room category and above
- Two VIP tickets for the Andrea Bocelli concert at the Theatre of Silence, in Lajatico (Tuscany) on Saturday 27th July 2019
- Luxury welcome amenity in your room/suite upon arrival
- Private return transfer to Lajatico in a Mercedes E Class
- Afternoon tea or aperitivo at Irene Bistro before your transfer to Lajatico
- Post-theatre in-room night snack for two (wines excluded)
Terms and Conditions
This offer is valid for stays from 25th July to 31st July 2019 and must be booked by 30th June 2019 Minimum 3 night stay, cannot be combined with any other offer
Price is based on double occupancy
Terms and conditions
Hotels Hotel Savoy.
Valid 25/07/2019 - 31/07/2019
Minimum Stay (Nights) 3