Exquisite Europe Package
At Hotel Astoria
Built in the last years of the Romanov dynasty to accommodate Imperial guests, Hotel Astoria is the grand legacy of a glittering era for architecture, design and art. Experience the glamour of this St. Petersburg icon with a magnificent 3-night stay, and walk in the footsteps of Russian royalty.
Take up residence in your sumptuous Presidential Suite and you’ll find a chilled bottle of Louis Roederer Cristal Brut Rosé and a spectacular Fabergé gift waiting for you. Ladies will be treated to a sparkling diamond pendant, while gentlemen will receive an exquisite pair of diamond cufflinks.
The following day delve deeper into the world of Fabergé on a private, after-hours tour of the Fabergé Museum. A former palace, it’s home to over 4,000 ornate works, including nine Imperial Easter Eggs commissioned by Romanov Tsars. After your tour, enjoy a Champagne reception and a beautiful ballet performance.
In the evening, retire to your private dining room, where you’ll enjoy an extravagant 5-course Russian menu served by the Chef alongside paired wines. The perfect finale to a decadent dinner, the final course is the delicious Fabergé Winter or Summer Rose, designed by Executive Pastry Chef Yulia Ivanova. Delicately combining fruits, herbs, nuts, chocolate and gold leaf, this unique dessert resembles a Fabergé egg nestled upon velvety rose petals.
On your final day, experience the delights of traditional Russian cuisine with a private vodka and caviar tasting in Astoria Restaurant or in the comfort of your suite. Sample three distinct types of caviar—beluga, sturgeon and sevruga—and several premium vodkas, served with all the traditional trimmings.
- 3-night stay in the Presidential Suite
- A bottle of Louis Roederer Cristal Brut Rosé
- A Fabergé gift to take home: diamond cufflinks for men and an exquisite diamond pendant for women
- 5-course Russian dinner with wine pairing, served by the Chef in your suite’s private dining room
- An exclusive Fabergé Summer/Winter Rose dessert
- A private, after-hours tour of the Fabergé Museum, followed by an elegant Champagne reception and ballet performance
- A vodka and caviar tasting, including five courses and three types of caviar
From 1325500 RUB
Terms and conditions
Hotels Hotel Astoria.
Valid 09/05/2019 - 31/12/2019
Minimum Stay (Nights) 3