Exquisite Europe Package
At Hotel de Rome
Famed for its extraordinary nightlife and music scene, high art and tumultuous history, Berlin’s cultural tapestry is rich and vibrant. Experience it all with a stay in the Royal Bebel Suite at Hotel de Rome, overlooking historic Bebelplatz, one of Berlin’s most remarkable and storied public squares, and the exquisite Staatsoper opera house. After taking up residence in your suite, designed as your own lavish turn-of-the-century Berlin apartment, you’ll find an array of gifts to welcome you, including macarons, Berliner doughnuts, and your own personal fragment of European history—a genuine piece of the Berlin wall.
Later, a private 5-course Italian dinner with wine pairings will be specially prepared for
you by our Head Chef in the opulent historic vault of the 19th century Dresden Bank, today
the lower floor of Hotel de Rome.
The following day you’ll relax in the spectacular De Rome Spa, swimming in the glimmering
15-metre pool or enjoying the steam room. When you’re ready, you’ll be treated to a
decadent couple’s treatment, sipping Champagne and eating chocolate-dipped strawberries
as you luxuriate with deeply decadent massages.
Back in your suite, dress for an unforgettable night at the opera in your walk-in wardrobe
before walking across Bebelplatz to the Staatsoper opera house. A sublime night of art and
culture awaits, including a fascinating, exclusive behind-the-scenes tour, VIP seats at a
performance and a private introduction to the Maestro, Daniel Barenboim, followed by a
cocktail in La Banca Bar.
- 3 nights in the Royal Bebel Suite, with the benefits of the luxurious Rocco Forte Suite Experience
- Macarons and a chocolate Berlin Wall, served with Berliner doughnuts and the local rhubarb lemonade, Proviant
- A genuine fragment of European history— a piece of the Berlin Wall
- Couple’s treatment at the luxurious De Rome Spa
- Private behind-the-scenes tour of the Berlin State Opera, with an introduction to the Maestro, Daniel Barenboim
- VIP seats to a performance at the Berlin State Opera, followed by a cocktail at La Banca Bar
- Private 5-course Italian dinner served by the Head Chef, with wine pairings
For more information or to reserve your stay, please email
email@example.com or call +49 30 460 609 1430
Terms and conditions
Hotels Hotel de Rome.
Valid 05/04/2019 - 31/12/2020
Minimum Stay (Nights) 3