Exquisite Europe Package
At Villa Kennedy
With an alluring blend of art, culture and music, Frankfurt is a vibrantly cosmopolitan city. From the delights of the Old Town to the world-class museums along the river Main, there’s plenty to see within city limits. Not to mention the delicious draw of one of Germany’s most famous wine regions, the Rheingau, just beyond.
After checking into Villa Kennedy’s glamorous new Jackie O. Suite, enjoying the view out over the Villa Garden from your own private terrace, you will be treated to a decadent selection of gifts, including local delicacies and a bottle of Cuvée Villa Kennedy. This delicious white wine has been exclusively pressed for Villa Kennedy by the Langwerth von Simmern vineyard, which has historic roots dating back to the 15th century.
The following day you’ll go on a private tour of Frankfurt Old Town with one of our expert guides, including a visit to Goethe Haus—the birthplace of the German writer and statesman, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe. Back at the hotel, unwind in the luxurious surrounds of Villa Spa during a lavish Couple’s Ritual. From the full body scrub to the deeply relaxing massage, feel yourself giving in to bliss. For added indulgence, spend the evening at the Chef’s Table in Restaurant Gusto. A unique gourmet experience, a sublime 6-course menu will be prepared for you in the kitchen, with specially tailored wine pairings.
You’ll spend the next day in the rolling, vineyard-studded hills of the Rheingau. After leaving the hotel in splendour inside the powerful, all-terrain Bentley Bentayga, you’ll be driven to one of the intellectual-cultural centres of Rhine Romanticism, the Brentanohaus, and greeted with a glass of Champagne. You’ll be shown around the estate, enjoying a private tour of the lavish grounds, where you’ll follow in the footsteps of Goethe and the Brothers Grimm as you walk through the vineyards, enjoy the shade of the linden trees and explore the historic rooms.
After your tour, you’ll spend the afternoon tasting the wine grown on the estate and enjoying a delicious meal before returning to the decadent embrace of the Jackie O. Suite for a night of relaxation at Villa Kennedy.
- 3 nights in the lavish Jackie O. Suite, with breakfast and the benefits of the Rocco Forte Suite Experience
- Local delicacies on arrival, including a bowl of fresh fruit on your second day
- A bottle of Cuvée Villa Kennedy, exclusively pressed by the Langwerth von Simmern vineyard
- Private guided tour of Frankfurt Old Town, with a visit to Goethe Haus
- A Couple’s Ritual at Villa Spa
- Private Chef’s Table experience at Gusto, with a 6-course menu and wine pairing
- Exclusive tour to the Rhine Region in a Bentley Bentayga, with a visit to Vineyard Baron von Brentano and a wine tasting and dinner at Brentanohaus
For more information or to reserve your stay, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49 69 717 12 1430
Terms and conditions
Hotels Villa Kennedy.
Valid 05/04/2019 - 31/12/2019
Minimum Stay (Nights) 3