Golf & Wine
At Verdura Resort
Sparkling wine, olive oil and an exclusive polo shirt are all included in the golf experiential package at Verdura Resort, a European Tour Destination and host venue of the Rocco Forte Sicilian Open.
Available until the 20th November, the new four-night package includes accommodation in a Superior Deluxe room or in a Junior Suite. In addition to many exclusive benefits, you will enjoy a memorable wine tour at the Sicily’s most distinguished winery Planeta, with tasting and lunch for an authentic gastronomic experience.
Warmed by the Mediterranean sun and refreshed by the sea breeze, Verdura provides golf on a grand scale. Designed by Kyle Philips, Verdura’s golf courses offer uninterrupted views of the azure waters from the undulating greens. The award-winning resort includes two 18-hole championship courses, a nine-hole, par-three layout and extensive practice facilities, with guests enjoying personal service and attention to detail more usually associated with a private club.
- Daily Full Breakfast
- 2x18 hole greens per person with rental clubs
- 2 dinners, 3 course set menu excl. beverages
- Daily use of 18 hole golf cart
- A yardage book for both courses
- Verdura Resort Polo
- Welcome amenities, fruit basket and sparkling wine
- Verdura Società Agricola olive oil
- Private transfers from/to Palermo Airport
- Wine experience at Planeta winery, inclusive of wine tour, wine tasting and lunch
To make your stay extra special, book a suite and receive the additional benefits of the Rocco Forte Suite Experience.
Terms & Conditions:
Valid until 20th November 2019
Offer subject to availability & applicable to selected room categories
Terms and conditions
Hotel Verdura Resort