Rare opera at Valle d’Itria Festival
Two complimentary tickets to the Festival
An enchanting summer celebration of rarely performed classical music, the Valle d’Itria Festival has drawn opera aficionados from around the world to the beautiful Puglia town of Martina Franca since its inauguration in 1975. Each year sees the revival and staging of oft-neglected operas in atmospheric locations, including the town’s most prestigious venue, the 16th century Palazzo Ducale, as well as the cloister of San Domenico and the ancient masserias of the Valley - in compliance with anti-Covid Protocols.
Discover the soaring arias of centuries-old opera with complimentary concert tickets as part of a stay at Masseria Torre Maizza during this year’s festival. Enjoy two nights in an immaculately presented guestroom or suite and benefit from private return transfers to Martina Franca, where you’ll enjoy two complimentary tickets to the evening’s performance. Highlights of the programme for 2021 include rarities and rediscoveries such as the Neapolitan Baroque of Alessandro Scarlatti and Nicola Porpora, passing through Haydn’s Viennese Classicism, and finally reaching Schubert.
- A minimum 2-night stay in a guestroom or suite
- Two complimentary tickets to a Valle d’Itria Festival concert
- Private return transfer to Martina Franca from Masseria Torre Maizza on the evening of the event
Click here to view the full programme. For more information or reserve your stay, please email email@example.com or call +39 06 32 888 890.
Terms & Conditions
- Rate per room, per night, in double occupancy, valid for stays from 17th July – 5th August 2021
- Offer subject to availability
- Minimum length of stay two nights
- This offer is not combinable with any other offer
Terms and conditions
Hotels Masseria Torre Maizza.
Valid 17/07/2021 - 05/08/2021
Minimum Stay (Nights) 2