At Hotel de Rome
Berlin is famous for its exceptional urban art and dynamic culture, but its dreamy waterways, pretty parks and grand architecture are often overlooked. Set on the river Spree, this breathtakingly beautiful capital makes the perfect romantic city break, with countless bridges to stroll across, stunning green spaces to explore and historic palaces, castles and monuments to discover together.
Enjoy a romantic treat upon arrival at Hotel de Rome, with a Forte Body Ritual couples’ treatment by candlelight. Feeling fully restored, wander up to the atmospheric rooftop terrace to clink Champagne flutes as the sun sets over the Berlin skyline, before tucking into an indulgent 4-course dinner on the verdant La Banca Garden terrace. On your second day, step aboard private boat Marlene for a gentle float down the Spree, docking at Charlottenburg Palace, the 17th-century Rococo palace named for Friedrich the Great’s beloved wife.
- 2 nights in a luxurious room or suite, including breakfast
- A romantic surprise upon arrival
- Use of De Rome Spa
- Forte Body Ritual relaxing couples' treatment with candles and rose petals
- Champagne aperitif on the rooftop terrace
- 4-course candlelight dinner at La Banca Garden
- Private boat tour (3 hours) on the Spree aboard boat Marlene to Charlottenburg Palace
For reservations or more information, please call +49 30 4606090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
Hotels Hotel de Rome.
Valid 01/05/2019 - 31/12/2020
Minimum Stay (Nights) 2