The Beauty and Heritage of Italy’s Heel
At Masseria Torre Maizza
From singing cicadas and secluded shores to hill towns clustered around ancient steeples, the many charms of southern Italy are revealed in our exclusive seven-day immersion. Staying at two spectacular properties, you’ll traverse idyllic vineyards, valleys and beaches before discovering majestic architecture in Matera. This specially curated package includes sumptuous dining experiences, exceptional wines, exclusive tasting menus, immersive classes and private tours, inviting guests to soak up the unique spirit of Southern Italy.
First, settle in for three nights in an airy Junior Suite at elegant, historic farmhouse Masseria Torre Maizza, set in aromatic orchards on the Adriatic coast. Enjoy a private boat excursion to the scenic clifftop village of Polignano a Mare, exploring legendary sea caves and sampling its famed gelato. Back at the estate, unwind with a soothing massage in the state-of-the-art spa and tuck into Chef Fulvio Pierangelini’s local delicacies at Carosello Restaurant.
A private chauffeur then conveys you to the Palazzo Margherita in style. This grand palace, once dilapidated, has been immaculately restored by director Francis Ford Coppola and French designer Jacques Grange. The chef serves a sumptuous welcome dinner and invites you to a cooking class for two to prepare traditional Italian favourites. Then it’s out to explore Europe’s Capital of Culture 2019, Matera. Get acquainted with the town’s historic attractions and art exhibitions, and discover how Italian cheeses are made at a local farm, before toasting over an evening meal in an authentic trattoria.
- 3 nights in a Junior Suite at Masseria Torre Maizza
- A full-day excursion, with private boat trip to Polignano a Mare, including lunch with wine, artisan gelato tasting and private guide.
- 3-course dinner for two at Carosello Restaurant, including wine chosen by the Sommelier
- A Puglia Relax Massage for one (60 mins)
- 3 nights at Palazzo Margherita
- Guided tour of Matera, 2019 Capital of Culture, with cheese tasting
- Arrival dinner for two at Palazzo’s restaurant (beverages included)
- 2 tickets for the art exhibition Rinascimento visto da sud
- Cooking class for two with Palazzo Margherita’s Chef
- Dinner for two in a local trattoria (beverages included)
- Transfer from Masseria Torre Maizza to Palazzo Margherita (or vice-versa)
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid until 3rd November 2019
- Rate are per night, in double occupancy
- City tax is not included
- Subject to availability and not combinable with other offers
- Guests can choose destination to visit first
For more information and reservations, please contact:
Masseria Torre Maizza
Tel: +39 06328888630
Terms and conditions
Hotels Masseria Torre Maizza.
Valid 15/07/2019 - 03/11/2019
Minimum Stay (Nights) 3