WINTER WALKS WITH HUNTER
At The Balmoral
With its rolling hills and vertiginous cobbled closes, majestic buildings and pretty Georgian streets, Edinburgh is best explored on foot.
Guests enjoying a winter break in a sumptuous suite at The Balmoral can now get to know the Scottish capital in comfort thanks to a complimentary pair of snug and stylish Hunter wellington boots. Along with weatherproof footwear, our concierge team are on hand to create personalised walking routes of the city.
Based on suggestions from the hotel’s General Manager, Richard Cooke, the recommended routes will lead guests on scenic strolls that take in iconic Edinburgh landmarks, including a wander up the historic Royal Mile to Holyrood Palace, the Queen’s official residence when she’s in town, as well as a ramble around the curving crescents of the New Town. Those keen to raise their heart rate a few notches can also climb up Calton Hill— the citywide views at the top providing ample reward.
- A minimum 2-night stay in a Junior Suite or above
- A maximum of two pairs of Hunter Original Chelsea Boots for women or Hunter Original Tall Boots for men per room
- Guests staying in The Balmoral Suite will be offered the Hunter Balmoral Boot as an upgrade
- Colour and size are subject to availability
Terms and Conditions:
- 72 hours’ notice is required for the hotel to order the boots. Shoe size will be requested upon reservation confirmation
- Offer available from October to April
- The hotel reserves the right to remove this offer at any time
Terms and conditions
Hotels The Balmoral.
Valid 11/12/2018 - 30/04/2019
Minimum Stay (Nights) 2