30 июня 2015
BEDROOMS AND SUITES
- 122 bedrooms, including 34 Suites, most of which overlook the Secret Garden and the famous Rome rooftops. Some suites offer a spectacular view of Piazza del Popolo and the Pincio.
- In each room there are 2 phone lines, voice messaging, interactive satellite TV, fax connection, mini bar and safe.
- During the summer months, the Restaurant ‘Le Jardin de Russie’ and the ‘Stravinskij Bar’ open onto the Secret Garden and onto the Piazzatta Valadier (3.000 square metres).
CONFERENCE AND BANQUETING
- ‘Sala Torlonia’ has the most sophisticated equipment (105 square metres – capacity up to 90 people).
- ‘Sala Diaghilev’ has the most sophisticated equipment (70 square metres – capacity up to 80 people).
- ‘Le Privè’ (22.50 square metres – capacity up to 12 people).
- ‘Sala Cocteau’ (15 square metres – capacity up to 8 people).
- ‘Sala Anastasia’ (12 square metres – capacity up to 8 people)
- ‘Sala Romanov’ (12 square metres – capacity up to 8 people)
- ‘Terrazza Diaghilev’ ( 70square metres – capacity up to 80 people).
- ‘Terrazza Sergej’ in the Secret Garden (capacity up to 30 people)
- ‘Garden Pergolato’ (capacity up to 90 people)
- ‘Piazzetta Torlonia’ (capacity up to 50 people)
- DE RUSSIE WELLNESS ZONE (600 square metres) with marine hydropool, Sauna, Turkish steam Bath, Gym and Beauty Centre for beauty treatments.
- The Secret Garden, which goes up to the Pincio, is a green oasis of peace in the heart of Rome.
AT YOUR DISPOSAL
- ‘Sebastian at the Hotel de Russie’ flower shop - Monday to Saturday from 12.00pm to 21.00pm
- Preferential Check-in
- Instant Messaging delivery
- Efficient Room Service
- Laundry Service with same day delivery
- Luggage assistance and ironing service upon request
- Personal Shopper
- Ends -
Hotel de Russie – Rome
Hotel Savoy – Florence
Tel +39 06 32 88 88 47
Notes to Editors
Rocco Forte Hotels
Established by Sir Rocco Forte and sister, Olga Polizzi in 1996, Rocco Forte Hotels is a family of 10 individual hotels and resorts. All of the hotels are landmarks, both old and new, occupying magnificent buildings in exceptional locations. Led by a family who has been in hospitality for four generations, the hotels are united by their distinctive approach to service ensuring guests experience the best of the cities and surrounding areas.
Rocco Forte Hotels comprises: Hotel de Russie, Rome; Hotel Savoy, Florence; Verdura Golf & Spa Resort, Sicily; The Balmoral, Edinburgh; Brown’s Hotel, London; The Charles Hotel, Munich; Villa Kennedy, Frankfurt; Hotel de Rome, Berlin; Hotel Amigo, Brussels; Hotel Astoria, St Petersburg.
Future opening: Jeddah
Rosie O’Brien, Group Communications Director
Rocco Forte Hotels