Step through the doors of your own Grand View Suite (one of just four at Hotel Savoy) and walk across the fine parquet floor, past Florentine artefacts and bespoke furniture from local craftsmen. Take in the grand classical statuary from ceramicist Ceccarelli, one for each of the four seasons, and look out at the views over the historic Piazza della Repubblica. Pick a book from one of the classic tomes on the floor-to-ceiling bookshelves and relax in your spacious sitting room, swathed in decadent textiles from celebrated brands like C&C and Dedar. Pour a drink from your In Room Bar and run a bath in your generous marble bathroom, indulging in the use of a range of exclusive Irene Forte Skincare toiletries. For added pampering and a sublime night’s sleep, your king-sized bed awaits, or enjoy a sparkling night of entertainment, hosting friends in your private dining room.
105 square metres
Supremely comfortable king-sized bed that can be twinned
Overlooking Piazza della Repubblica and the historic centre of Florence
- The Grand View Suites have two bathrooms: a spacious master Carrara marble and mosaic bathroom with a bathtub, walk-in shower, and double washbasins; and a separate guest bathroom.
- Luxurious Irene Forte Skincare Toiletries
- Sumptuous Rocco Forte Hotels bathrobes and slippers
- Rocco Forte Nourish healthy In Room Bar (upon request)
- Complimentary tea & coffee making facilities
- Breakfast in your suite or in Irene.
- Unpacking and packing service and pressing of up to 4 garments
- Smart television with interactive entertainment
- Premium high-speed Wi-Fi access
- Power point with international adaptor and USB charger
- Perfect for families, our Grand View Suites can be interconnected
- An extra bed is available upon request
- Return airport transfer
- In-suite check-in
- Welcome bottle of Champagne and seasonal fruits
- Personalised Concierge services before and during your stay
- Full In Room Bar
- A personalised experience of your choice: a professional guide at your disposal for up to 3 hours for a tour of your choice (i.e. Uffizi Gallery, Accademia Gallery, Duomo Complex, etc.); a renovating body massage in the comfort of your suite with a professional therapist for two guests; a wine tasting session with an introduction to Tuscan wines led by a wine specialist at Hotel Savoy’s Irene restaurant.
- Free access to one of the two Officina Profumo-Farmeceutica di Santa Maria Novella’s famous private tours: a visit of the historical home of the Officina in Via della Scala, in the heart of the pharmacy’s production premises, or a journey through the Santa Maria Novella Gardens, from May to September. Upon availability and requested 48 hours in advance