Welcome to The Balmoral
The Balmoral 1 Princes Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2EQ
EXCLUSIVELY YOURS WHEN YOU BOOK DIRECTBook Now
Book direct with RoccoForteHotels.com to receive:
- Complimentary High-speed Wi-Fi
- A complimentary seasonal food and beverage offer
- Early Arrival and Late Check Out (Subject to Availability)
- Early Exclusive Access to Promotions
- Best Rates Guaranteed
Why Book Direct?
You will find The Balmoral at Edinburgh’s most prestigious address, No. 1 Princes Street, where the Old Town stops and the New Town begins. Our hotel’s majestic clock defines the city’s skyline and since the day we opened in 1902 it has run three minutes fast to ensure you will never miss your train. The Balmoral is a grand railway hotel where our porters can still be organised to whisk guests from the station hall to the reception desk, and our kilted doormen will guide you into the hotel.
We’ve been here for over a century and no one knows Edinburgh quite like we do.
Book with us and get the best rates guaranteed.
All of our rooms have complimentary Wi-Fi, interactive entertainment and many have views of Edinburgh Castle and the Old Town.
- 168 rooms, starting at 25 m²
- 20 suites, VIP amenities and much more
- Amenities and programmes specially designed for our younger guests
Number One has retained its Michelin star for the 14th consecutive year. It offers a truly outstanding culinary experience featuring modern Scottish cuisine. For a more informal experience, visit Hadrian’s Brasserie, which also serves the very best of regional Scottish produce. Or sample our award-winning Afternoon Tea at Palm Court.
A comprehensive range of treatments will help you unwind in our award-wining Balmoral Spa. The 15-metre pool is perfect for a quick dip, or relax in the sauna and steam room.
Meetings and Events
The Balmoral is well suited for grand events or small parties.
- 10 private meeting and event suites for up to 450 guests, all with natural daylight
- A Business Centre
Rocco Forte Hotels™