Welcome To Hotel Amigo
Hotel Amigo Rue de l'Amigo, Brussels,
Best Rate GuaranteeBook Now
Hotel Amigo is set among the cobbled streets of Brussels, just around the corner from the picturesque Grand Place, one of the most beautiful squares in the world. A former prison, it became a hotel in 1957, just in time to host royals, celebrities and VIPs for the Brussels World’s Fair.
Although much has changed since then, we remain true to our name – our team is friendly, warm and waiting to greet you.
Book with us and get the best rates, guaranteed.
All of our rooms have complimentary Wi-Fi, interactive entertainment and have generously sized marbled bathrooms decorated with Tintin memorabilia
- 154 rooms, starting at 28m²
- 19 suites, starting at 70m², with VIP amenities and much more.
- Amenities and programmes specially designed for our younger guests
Ristorante Bocconi serves simple yet sophisticated Italian cuisine made with Belgium’s finest local produce. All put together by celebrated Italian chef Fulvio Pierangelini.
Meetings and Events
Whether strictly for business or a celebratory affair, our specialist team will ensure that every detail is just right for you and your guests.
- 5 meeting rooms for receptions of up to 55 guests
- Ballroom, dividable in to 2 separate rooms, with marble foyer and private entrance. Suitable for receptions of up to 300 guests.
- 24 hour Business Centre
- 40 parking spaces
Hotel Amigo has a 24 hour gym that’s well suited to a busy lifestyle.