Revive your mind and body in our 4,000 square metre pavilioned Sicilian spa set around an open-air courtyard, amongst the palms, orange groves and olive trees.
We fuse the regenerative powers of nature and science throughout our spa. The floral scent of orange blossom fills the air, and nourishing Sicilian botanicals – harvested from Verdura’s Organic Farm – enrich our proprietary skincare products.
This is complemented by innovative, high technology that’s integrated into our advanced facials and body treatments which, alongside the relaxing and indulgent therapies, are all carried out by our expert team of Therapists and Specialists.
Irene Forte’s personal ambition to create an incomparable spa has resulted in a range of experiences that diffuse the essence of Mediterranean wellness, and lift your whole being. Physical, emotional and spiritual health are all addressed in luxurious settings where innovative Irene Forte Skincare products, and advanced technologies, are used by expert practitioners to restore your body and soul.
Irene Forte’s approach is distinguished by her high ethical standards. In recognition of those standards, Irene Forte Skincare has already achieved B Corp status and has been awarded the Butterfly Mark by Positive Luxury for sustainable excellence.
- 11 treatment rooms, including a double treatment suite
- A hair and beauty salon
- 4 outdoor thalassotherapy pools
- A relaxation area
- Infrared and Finnish saunas
- An indoor lap pool
- A double-height steam room
- A Technogym equipped-gym and fitness studio
- A bar serving nutritional food, juices and infusions
For Spa Etiquette, please click the button below.
- The wellness programme that includes access to the thalassotherapy pools, indoor pool, saunas, and Turkish bath, must be booked in advance. Maximum 90-minute slot.
- The gym must be booked in advance. Maximum 60-minute slot.
- In order to preserve a calm atmosphere, we welcome guests over 16 years of age
- You can use your bathrobe and flip-flops from the room to visit the spa. We can also provide these at the spa with a locker.
- Please respect the private and serene atmosphere and refrain from using mobile phones within the spa.
- Smoking is not permitted in the spa area.
- Appropriate clothing is requested in all non-wet areas (e.g. swimming trunks and t-shirt, sarong or kaftan).
- To book a treatment, please call extension 2321, email
firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively visit the Spa Reception.
- We recommend guests arrive at least 5 minutes prior to an appointment
- If you are late for an appointment, the treatment time will be reduced.
- Please give us 24 hours’ notice prior to your scheduled appointment if you wish to cancel a treatment. A cancellation fee of 100% will be charged to your room for cancellations outside of this notice period.
- The spa team is not responsible for the loss of personal objects. We recommend that all jewellery and valuables are stored safely in your room.
- The use of equipment and services at the spa is at each guest’s own risk.
- Please let our spa team know if you have any preferences or any health conditions that require particular attention. This will allow us to ensure that you have the best possible experience at the spa.
The proprietary Irene Forte Skincare range achieves outstanding results with natural ingredients in formulations shaped by 35 years of skincare research and development. Based on the research of her Scientific Director Dr. Francesca Ferri -a pioneer in the medical use of plant extracts to treat skin conditions- Irene has introduced novel ingredients in products which have shown extraordinary results in independent clinical and user trials. Irene Forte Skincare products are suitable for all skin types and have even been clinically approved for sensitive skin.
In line with the Nourish concept, Michelin-starred chef Fulvio Pierangelini has created a health-focused menu of foods for Villa Igiea, in collaboration with nutritionist Giancarlo Giammarresi. The dishes are created with organic, seasonal and locally sourced ingredients, and have been carefully prepared to protect their nutritional value for exquisite, imaginative creations that benefit the entire body.
CONSULTATION WITH NUTRITIONIST
The initial consultation will cover questions about your diet, health and any current medication you take. The information gathered from the consultation together with the results of any tests (if applicable) will be used to generate your personal programme. This can also include a personalised Nourish food programme while staying at the hotel.
45 mins - €160
BODY COMPOSITION ANALYSIS
Our body composition analysis measures fat, lean muscle mass and water composition to provide a more accurate weight reading.
30 mins - €45
VEGA FOOD INTOLERANCE TEST
The Vega food intolerance test identifies foods that your body has developed a sensitivity to.
15 mins - €50