Exquisite Europe Package
At Hotel Savoy
From Chianti to Barolo, the rolling hills of Tuscany are famous for their wine production. For an unforgettable introduction to the region’s top vineyards, there are few more spectacular experiences than a private helicopter tour with an award-winning sommelier.
After checking into either Hotel Savoy’s Duomo Presidential Suite or Grand View Suites, guests will be treated to a lavish selection of gifts. This includes an exquisite silk scarf, created exclusively for Hotel Savoy, a delicious bottle of Antinori rosé, served in personalized Antinori glasses, and a couple’s wellness experience in the hotel’s state-of-the-art fitness centre.
The next day you’ll set off on an adventure of a lifetime with sommelier Filippo Bartolotta, who has previously organised tastings for the Obamas. After flying over Tuscany’s stunning medieval towns and villages, you’ll visit two acclaimed vineyards with Filippo and enjoy a private tour of each, followed by an expert-led tasting and fantastic lunch with the winemaker.
Return to the hotel for an extraordinary end to the day with a tasting menu created especially for you by Rocco Forte Hotels’ Director of Food, Fulvio Pierangelini.
- 3 nights in either the Duomo Presidential Suite or Grand View Suites
- A bottle of Antinori rosé wine, with personalized Antinori glasses
- Pucci silk scarf, created exclusively for Hotel Savoy
- An artisan candle, made in Tuscany
- A Wellness Experience for two in the hotel fitness centre with a personal trainer
- Helicopter Wine Tour, accompanied by Filippo Bartolotta, with a visit to two vineyards
- Personalised dinner with menu created by Fulvio Pierangelini
Terms and conditions:
The presence of Filippo Bartolotta is upon request and subject to availability
Terms and conditions
Hotels Hotel Savoy.
29/04/2021 - 31/12/2021