Welcome to The Charles Hotel
The Charles Hotel Sophienstrasse 28, 80333 Munich
Best Rate GuaranteeBook Now
Built on the site of a former university library, The Charles Hotel was created in 2007. It was named in honour of Sir Rocco Forte’s and Olga Polizzi’s father, renowned hotelier Charles Forte. It enjoys the calm backdrop of the Old Botanical Garden and has the city’s most spacious rooms and longest indoor pool.
Everything that’s great about Munich is within reach. We’re close to historic attractions such as Königsplatz and a short stroll from the designer stores around Maximilianstrasse.
Book with us for the best rates, guaranteed.
- 136 rooms, starting at 40m²
- 24 suites, VIP amenities and much more
- Amenities and programmes specially designed for our younger guests
Sample some of Italian dishes made from the finest local produce at Davvero. All served in our light-filled restaurant or on our terrace.
Meetings and Events
The Charles Hotels is a place with true Bavarian service - warm, personal and with attention to detail.
- Ballroom and foyer for receptions of up to 250 guests with separate access
- 7 meeting rooms for receptions of up to 80 guests
- Natural day light in all meeting rooms
We have a fully equipped fitness centre with state-of-the-art cardiovascular, weight and resistance equipment.
For a more indulgent way to relax, enjoy the sauna, steam room and Munich’s largest indoor pool.
Rocco Forte Hotels™