At Hotel Astoria
Hotel Astoria 39 Bolshaya Morskaya, St Petersburg , 190000
Please be advised that we have a special procedure in place for issuing visa support to our guests. Please complete a visa support letter which needs to be printed out and filled in with the details of each guest.
Please send the visa support letter back to us by email together with a copy of your passport/passports.
As soon as we receive the completed form we will pass them to our Visa support Department who will prepare the official support documents from the Astoria Hotel and will send them to you. Your guests (or their travel agent) then need to take these support documents together with a completed visa application form to their nearest Russian Embassy or Consulate.
Please be advised that visa support is issued only for the period of stay at the Astoria Hotel. The visa support documents do not guarantee that a Russian Consulate will issue the necessary entry visa as certain restrictions may apply. We always recommend that our guests contact their nearest Russian Consulate for all information about the issuing of tourist visas.
Astoria Hotel welcomes guests with cats and dogs up to 5kg of weight, on the following conditions:
- Wild animals, rodents and reptiles are not permitted.
- The pets must have a valid veterinarian passport with information about vaccinations, as well as a certificate from a veterinarian confirming state of health. The certificate must be issued no earlier than a week before the arrival date.
- A pet fee of RUB 5000 will be charged per room, per stay, in addition to the room rate paid by the pet owner. The fee covers additional room cleaning and pet amenities – sleeping mat, feeding dishes, additional water etc.
- Upon arrival to the hotel, a deposit of RUB 2000 is to be paid, to cover possible risks of damage to hotel property. If no damage took place, the deposit is refunded upon check out. Should more serious damage to hotel property occur, the pet owner must pay to cover the necessary repairs or the purchase of new property.
- The pets must travel in special cages or bags.
- The pets are not allowed to guest areas of the hotel such as restaurant, lounge, fitness center, spa and beauty salon, business center. While in the corridors, in elevators, in hotel lobby, the pet must be on a leash or in a special bag.