Named after esteemed author Rudyard Kipling, who penned The Jungle Book at Brown’s Hotel, the Kipling Suite is our most distinguished residence. From the cheeky monkey statue outside the door to a framed handwritten letter from the author himself, there are playful nods to Kipling throughout. A grand entrance hall leads to the commanding sitting room, which beautifully marries period features and antique furnishings with contemporary style. The stunningly appointed bedroom with king-sized bed and walk-in wardrobe is accented by gold and green hand-painted Lewis & Wood wallpaper and one-of-a-kind artwork. Floor-to-ceiling windows overlook historic Albemarle Street’s designer boutiques. The Kipling Suite’s luxurious Italian Arabescato marble bathroom features a freestanding bath, a double shower, double washbasins and indulgent Irene Forte Skincare toiletries.
From 90 to 160 square metres
View suite floor plan here
2 adults in a supremely comfortable king-sized bed, which can be twinned
An extra bed is available upon request
View over Albemarle Street
The Kipling Suite’s grand bathroom is exquisitely appointed in Arabescato grey-veined Italian marble and features a large freestanding bathtub, an invigorating double rainwater shower and double washbasins.
- Irene Forte Skincare bathroom amenities
- Sumptuous Rocco Forte Hotels bathrobes and slippers
- Rocco Forte Nourish In Room Bar (upon request)
- Breakfast in your suite or at Charlie's at Brown’s
- Unpacking and packing service and pressing of up to four garments
- Premium high-speed Wi-Fi
- Two 55-inch Samsung Smart televisions with smartphone connectivity and in-house movies