Named after esteemed author Rudyard Kipling, who penned TheJungle Book at Brown’s Hotel, the Kipling Suite is our most distinguished residence. From the cheeky monkey statue outside the door to a framed handwritten letter from the author himself, there are playful nods to Kipling throughout. A grand entrance hall leads to the commanding sitting room, which beautifully marries period features and antique furnishings with contemporary style. The stunningly appointed bedroom with king-sized bed and walk-in wardrobe is accented by gold and green hand-painted Lewis & Wood wallpaper and one-of-a-kind artwork. Floor-to-ceiling windows overlook historic Albemarle Street’s designer boutiques. The Kipling Suite’s luxurious Italian Arabescato marble bathroom features a freestanding bath, a double shower, double washbasins and indulgent Made for Life 100% organic toiletries.
Explore the Kipling Suite with Olga Polizzi here.
168.4 square metres
View suite floor plan here
2 adults in a supremely comfortable king-sized bed, which can be twinned
An extra bed is available upon request
View over Albemarle Street
The Kipling Suite’s grand bathroom is exquisitely appointed in Arabescato grey-veined Italian marble and features a large freestanding bathtub, an invigorating double rainwater shower and double washbasins.
- Luxurious Made for Life toiletries made from Cornish-grown, 100% organic ingredients: includes bath salts, body balm, a reset candle and body oil
- Sumptuous Rocco Forte Hotels bathrobes and slippers
- Rocco Forte Nourish In Room Bar (upon request)
- Breakfast in your suite or at The Restaurant at Brown’s
- Unpacking and packing service and pressing of up to four garments on evening of arrival
- Premium high-speed Wi-Fi
- Two 55-inch Samsung Smart televisions with smartphone connectivity and in-house movies