Our generous Junior Suites blend contemporary design and Belgian artistic heritage to elegant effect. Wooden apple and pear sculptures—a tribute to Belgium’s famous son, Magritte—adorn the space, and sleek lines define the curated collection of furniture. A skein of garnet, ruby and rust shades run through the sumptuous textiles in the sitting area, while the large dressing area reflects more earthen tones in hardwood accents. A serene space, these suites overlook the cobbled streets of the Belgian capital, towards the very heart of the city.
From 60 square metres
2 adults in a supremely comfortable king-sized bed.
An extra bed is available upon request
Overlooking the historic cobbled streets
- The spacious Carrara marble bathrooms have a bathtub and shower
- Luxurious Forte Organics toiletries
- Sumptuous Rocco Forte Hotels bathrobes and slippers
- Smart television with interactive entertainment
- In Room Bar and In Room Safe
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Power point with international adaptor and USB charger
- Rocco Forte Nourish healthy In-Room Bar (upon request)