The airy and bright Valadier Suite has elegant floor-to-ceiling windows and a French balcony overlooking Pincian Hill and Hotel de Russie’s Secret Garden. Named after architect Giuseppe Valadier (also the designer of part of the hotel and the Garden), the suite is beautifully appointed and decorated in a contemporary yet classic style. A cheerful yellow and green colour palette complements the suite’s breathtaking views, while stylish sliding doors separate the spacious sitting room and dining area from the bedroom, which has a walk-in wardrobe with a dressing-table. The opulent marble bathroom has a separate bathtub, double shower and double wash basins, and the suite also has its own powder room.
77 square metres
View suite floorplan here
1 king-sized bed, can be twinned
Secret Garden and the Pincio
Marble bathroom with separate bathtub, double shower and double washbasins
Forte Organics bathroom toiletries
Sumptuous Rocco Forte Hotels bathrobes and slippers
- One-way Mercedes S-Class airport transfer
- In-suite check-in and personalised Concierge services before and during your stay
- Welcome bottle of Franciacorta and seasonal fruits
- In-room bar or our new Rocco Forte Forte Nourish healthy in-room bar (on request)
- Full buffet breakfast in your suite or in Le Jardin de Russie
- Unpacking and packing service with pressing of up to four garments
- High-speed Wi-Fi, smart TV and in-house movies
You’ll also receive a personalised experience of your choice, whether a three-hour Vatican tour with a professional guide or a two-hour tour of the city by bike or Vespa or golf car, or a luxury manicure and pedicure or 50 minutes foot massage, or an Italian aperitivo in the privacy of the suite.