Celebrate Picasso with Hotel de Russie
To celebrate the 100th anniversary of Picasso’s first visit to Rome and his stay at Hotel de Russie, trace the footsteps of the artist through the Eternal City with our personalised itinerary of Rome. Stay with us and discover the sites of the city he treasured when he was preparing to stage the first ever Cubist ballet. Visit a temporary exhibition of Picasso’s prestigious engravings called “La Célestine” – a series of dry-points, etchings and aquatints that illustrate the 16th century satirical tragedy attributed to the Spanish author Fernando de Rojas, only accessible to our guests.
Stay at Hotel de Russie and enjoy
- A 3-night stay from a classic double room
- Full Breakfast
- Upgrade upon availability
- VIP amenity upon arrival
- A gift inspired by Picasso
- Exclusive access to our private exhibition of Picasso works, available at Hotel de Russie from 24th January 2017 to 25th February 2017
- An exclusive personalised 3-hour guided tour following Picasso’s footsteps in Rome (to be booked at least 2 days before your arrival). The tour can also include access to the exhibition "Picasso Images. The Artworks, the Artist, the Personage" at the Museo dell'Ara Pacis (available until 19th February 2017), or to the National Gallery of Ancient Art at Palazzo Barberini.
Minimum stay 3 nights. Cancellations available 48 hours prior to arrival.
The package is subject to availability at the time of booking and needs to be reserved at least 5 days prior to arrival. Upgrade is subject to availability.
Guided tour to be booked 2 days prior to arrival. Travel window 24/01/2017 to 25/02/2017.
Exhibition available 24/01/2017 to 25/02/2017.
Terms and conditions
Hotels Hotel de Russie.
Valid 24/01/2017 - 25/02/2017
Minimum Stay (Nights) 3