Named for the celebrated artist who stayed here for several months in 1917, our Picasso Suite pays homage to its namesake through its expressive, elegant décor. Designed with a vibrant colour palette, radiant hues of amethyst and gold complement handcrafted tapestry cushions showcasing “Portrait De Dora Maar” and other famous works. Walk across the warm timber floors, past the elegant marble dining table and bar alcove, the fine Italian furniture from Citterio, Meridiani, and the San Patrignano community, to the library to peruse the Picasso folio books. For added decadence, head out onto your private, botanically-encircled terrace, generously outfitted with a dining table and seating area, to share a meal or a drink with friends under the stars, looking out at the verdant expanse of our Secret Garden and the Pincian Hill.
80 square metres + 25 square metre terrace
Supremely comfortable king-sized bed that can be twinned
Secret Garden and the Pincio
- The Calacatta Oro marble bathroom is decorated with handmade mosaics. Flooded with natural light, it has a bathtub and a walk-in double shower with a bench.
- The Picasso Suite also has a guest powder room.
- Luxurious Irene Forte Skincare toiletries
- Sumptuous Rocco Forte Hotels bathrobes and slippers
- Rocco Forte Nourish healthy In Room Bar (upon request)
- Complimentary tea & coffee making facilities
- Breakfast in your suite or in Le Jardin de Russie
- Unpacking and packing service and pressing of up to 4 garments
- Smart television with interactive entertainment
- Premium high-speed Wi-Fi access
- Power point with international adaptor and USB charger
- Perfect for families, the Picasso Suite can be interconnected with a Deluxe Room to create a two-bedroom suite
- Return Mercedes S-Class airport transfer
- In suite check-in
- Welcome bottle of Italian wine
- Personalised Concierge services before and during your stay
- Private In Room Bar with non-alcoholic beverages and beer
- A personalised experience of your choice: a professional guide at your disposal for up to 3 hours for a tour of your choice (i.e. Vatican Tour, City Tour, etc.); a 50-minute restoring body massage for 2 people; an Italian aperitivo in the privacy of your suite