Step through the private courtyard of our Acacia Suite with pool, past the swaying leaves of a citrus tree, into the generous expanse of the living area that spills out through glass doors onto a large outdoor terrace with wooden decking—one of three. Take a dip in the private pool while gazing out at the Mediterranean just beyond and dry off on one of the many loungers. Enjoy a long, leisurely meal with your family under the stars, seated around the outdoor table. Indulge in an invigorating Jacuzzi or a deep, decadent bubble bath in the warm stone bathroom, outfitted with classic statuary and opulent orange blossom-scented Ortigia products. When sleep beckons, each of the three well-appointed bedrooms promises deep, relaxing slumber in four-poster king-sized beds draped with flowing fabrics and surrounded by handmade Sicilian objets d’art.
From 270 square metres
Supremely comfortable king-sized beds that can be twinned
The Mediterranean Sea and the Verdura golf courses
- The spacious bathrooms, finished in warm stone, have a sunken bathtub, separate walk-in shower, double washbasins in the master bathroom, and a full-length seating area.
- The Acacia Suite with pool also has a guest powder room.
- Irene Forte Skincare bathroom toiletries
- Sumptuous Rocco Forte Hotels bathrobes and slippers
- Complimentary tea & coffee making facilities
- Smart television with interactive entertainment
- Premium high-speed Wi-Fi access
- Power point with international adaptor and USB charger
- 3 extra beds are available upon request
- One-way airport transfer
- In-suite check-in
- Welcome bottle of Sicilian wine
- Full in room bar
- Breakfast in your suite or in Buongiorno Restaurant
- Unpacking and packing service
- Pressing of up to four garments
- Jet Lag Reviver Experience upon arrival: a 50-minute Fit For You Massage for two at Irene Forte Spa