Akin to a private apartment, our Grand Suites are generously-sized, offering all manner of contemporary comforts and decadent accents. Natural elements abound, from the stone-finished bathroom to the citrus trees in the outdoor spaces, the colours that evoke the Sicilian countryside to the handmade local ceramics on display. Furnished with Italian pieces, the well-appointed sitting area invites entertaining, made easy with the amenities in the chic kitchenette, while the sumptuous four-poster king-sized bed promises a deep, restful night’s sleep. Out on the sea-facing double terrace, the decadence continues with sun loungers and a hammock, as well as a dining table—perfect for sharing a meal with loved ones in full view of the beach.
From 72 square metres
Supremely comfortable king-sized bed that can be twinned.
The Mediterranean Sea and the Verdura golf courses
- The spacious bathrooms, finished in warm stone and flooded with natural light from an enclosed courtyard, have a bathtub, separate walk-in shower, and full–length seating area.
- Irene Forte Skincare bathroom toiletries
- Sumptuous Rocco Forte Hotels bathrobes and slippers
- Complimentary tea & coffee making facilities
- Smart television with interactive entertainment
- Premium high-speed Wi-Fi access
- Power point with international adaptor and USB charger
- An extra bed is available upon request
- Perfect for families, our Grand Suites can be interconnected with a Superior Deluxe Seafront Room
- In suite check-in
- Personalised Concierge services before and during your stay
- In room bar with non-alcoholic beverages and beer
- Rocco Forte Nourish Healthy in room bar (upon request)
- Breakfast in your suite or in Buongiorno Restaurant
- Pressing of one garment
- Unpacking and packing service
- One of the following experiences of your choice: - a Sicilian aperitivo at Granita Bar up to four guests - a wine tasting with our sommelier for two guests - a golf lesson for one guest