Serge Gainsbourg - rock’n’roll experience
One night in one of Gainsbourg's favoured rooms
This year marks the 30th anniversary of the death of France’s most iconic musician, Serge Gainsbourg. To commemorate the legendary rock star, Rudolf Hecke has launched a new book documenting the exploits, scandals and adventures of Gainbourg through Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam.
In his account, Rudolf picks up on how "Gainsbarre" considered Hotel Amigo to be his Belgian home. By tinkling the piano keys in Bar A, or by making his own cocktails behind our bar, Gainsbourg was among one of our favourite guests at Hotel Amigo.
Take this opportunity to follow in the footsteps of Gainsbourg at the Hotel Amigo, with an exclusive tour of Brussels and an overnight stay in one of our Executive rooms, with breakfast included. Toast to rock’n’roll memories and legendary stories with a complimentary drink, one of Gainsbourg's preferred cocktails the Gibson.
Guests can also enjoy 20% off when dining at BoCConi, as well as a complimentary copy of "Gainsbourg Paris-Bruxelles-Amsterdam" written by Rudolf Hecke.
Your package for two includes:
- One night in one of the Gainsbourg's favoured Executive rooms, breakfast included
- Gainsbourg's preferred cocktail
- 20% off dining experience at the Ristorante BoCConi
- Complimentary book "Gainsbourg Paris-Bruxelles-Amsterdam" written by Rudolf Hecke
- Exclusive tour on the footsteps of Gainsbourg in Brussels
- Private parking
Terms and conditions:
- This offer is available for stays from 25th of June 2021.
- Reservations must be made at least 3 days before arrival.
Book through roccofortehotels.com or contact your travel advisor.
Terms and conditions
Hotels Hotel Amigo.
Valid 25/06/2021 - 31/12/2021
Minimum Stay (Nights) 1