Palatial in both inspiration and spirit, our iconic Scone & Crombie Suite is named after the stunning Scottish palace of Scone in Perthshire and the historic Crombie Castle in Aberdeenshire. From the custom-made tapestry Devonshire Swans wallpaper in the entrance hall—ideal for discrete, private check-ins or private dinners—to the rich fabrics and opulent furnishings used throughout the grand and generous space, our presidential suite is decorated with a nod to the city’s royal connections. Elegantly complementing the design, the colour scheme is serene with shades of delicate blue and grey, evoking Scottish skies and lochs, and a dash of soft yellow, like wild gorse, in the bedroom. Botanical, natural accents are woven throughout, while the floor-to-ceiling windows that flood the space with light reveal the skyline of the city’s Old Town as a compelling contrast. For added decadence, the living room has a working fireplace and the spacious Italian marble and mosaic bathroom features a freestanding bathtub, a separate shower and luxurious Asprey toiletries. Ideal for lavish longer stays and larger groups, the Scone & Crombie can be transformed into either a two or three bedroom suite.
120 square metres, or 198 square metres as a three bedroom suite
View over the historic Old Town
- The Scone & Crombie Suite has a spacious Italian marble bathroom with a freestanding roll-top bathtub and walk-in shower.
- Luxurious Asprey toiletries
- Sumptuous Rocco Forte Hotels bathrobes and slippers
- Smart television with interactive entertainment
- In Room Bar and In Room Safe
- Premium high-speed Wi-Fi access
- Power point with international adaptor and USB charger
- Rocco Forte Nourish healthy In Room Bar (upon request)
- Complimentary tea & coffee making facilities
- Breakfast in your suite or at Brasserie Prince
- Unpacking and packing service and pressing of up to 4 garments
- 2 extra beds are available upon request
- Perfect for families, the Scone & Crombie can interconnect with two Executive Old Town Rooms to form a two or three bedroom suite
As a Forte Suite guest,
- In-suite check-in
- Personalised Concierge services before and during your stay
- Full In Room Bar
- Experience of your choice: a Whisky Journey in SCOTCH; fast-track tickets to Edinburgh Castle; or a private tour of the silversmith workshop of Hamilton & Inches, the iconic Edinburgh jewellers.
- As a guest of our Scone & Crombie suite, our cashmere butler service provides the opportunity to enjoy a private shopping experience with our very own cashmere butler from Hawico Scotland.