If it is your first visit to Verdura Resort, or you just want to sample more of the island’s many delights, then we have the dream solution. Whether you’re a small or large group and are looking for ideas about ways to spend your time in Sicily, then look no further with our example three-day itinerary combining golf on Italy’s best courses with the finest Sicilian culture.
- Brush off any rustiness with 18 holes on the West Course
- Lunch at Torre Bar – enjoy a Mediterranean buffet on the balcony overlooking the sea and the 18th green of the West Course
- Irene Forte Spa in the afternoon – take the chance to relax with a treatment or massage at our award-winning luxury spa
- Dinner by the sea at Amare – what better way to finish the day than with a meal with fresh local fish from the nearby town of Sciacca
- 18 holes on the redesigned East Course, recently named as Italy’s number one golf course by UK magazine Today’s Golfer
- Lunch at the Pool Bar – after a morning on the fairways, take the chance to relaxing with a dip in the pool followed by a light lunch. The club sandwich is highly recommended!
- Sicily is renowned for its wines. Take the chance to sample some of its finest with a trip to the Planeta Winery (Ulmo) with a vineyard tour
- A traditional Sicilian dinner in Liolà – with some of the island’s most famous dishes on the menu including arancini, authentic pizza from a wood-smoked oven and the legendary Pasta alla Norma, the only problem will be knowing what to order first
- Fine-tune your swing with a golf lesson at our state-of-the-art academy following by nine holes on our par-three Executive Course – also designed by Kyle Phillips, architect of our East and West courses
- Immerse yourself in Sicily’s ancient history with a visit to the Valley of the Temples at Agrigento or, if that seems too energetic, take another trip to the spa because it’s too good to only visit once
- Sharpen up your racquet skills with a visit to the tennis academy or grab a resort bike for a relaxing ride around the estate
- Treat yourself to an unforgettable Mediterranean fine-dining experience by booking a table at Zagara