AT VILLA KENNEDY
Villa Kennedy Kennedyallee 70, 60596 Frankfurt
Villa Kennedy is built around Villa Speyer, the home of the influential banking family who lived in the house for 30 years from 1901. The hotel’s name pays tribute to the road it is located on — named in honour of President John F Kennedy’s visit in 1963.
Love of Music
The Speyer family loved music and frequently held concerts in Villa Speyer. Their friends included composer Richard Strauss and German cellist Hugo Becker.
The building served as the Max-Planck-Institute for biophysics from 1937 until 2003. Max Planck was a German scientist who specialized in physics and quantum mechanics.
Recent Awards & Accolades
- 5th position - viewpoints in the kitchen - Chef's Table - Der Feinschmecker 2016
- Shortlisted - World Travel Awards, Germany's Leading Hotel 2016
- Shortlisted - Luxury Travel Guide Awards 2016
- One of four nominees in the category "Best Hotel Event Location" - Location Award 2015
- Recommended Certificate - HolidayCheck 2015